Tuesday, March 20, 2018

MARCH 19 UPDATE

Mackenzie is doing well. Megan and I went up this weekend and she took her bottles much better than when she first came home. I gave her one and she took it down in only about 15 minutes. She is awake a lot of the time. She is a little slow on weight gain so they are making her formula a bit more high in calories.  She is over eight pounds, while the other two are over nine pounds now. They are allowing visitors in again to the NICU. We have not seen the twins since December, so we were hoping to get to see McKayla and Mackenzie...ooops I mean Madilynnn....already getting them confused...could be because I got two two year olds with me while I am updating this!! :) but it just didn't work out time-wise. It was a very quick trip. The girls are still scheduled for their surgery for the g-tube on Friday......NOPE!!!! mommy just said it is Thursday....don't know why I have it as the 223rd but there you go....it is NOT on Friday but Thursday!!
We really want to get those babies home. They are missing out on being held by mommy and daddy. And of course Jack will be excited to see two more babies.......
Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments: